
Anyone who has seen this blog knows that I cram...I don't keep up with events in our family like I probably should but instead post a few at a time covering months of our lives. I am going back to August with this one. It was August 14th to be exact. I had a scrapbook night with some family and friends and down came Stacey to show me that when Auntie Rett got here she pulled out her loose tooth. I didn't get to take any before/during/after shots because it was all done before I even knew about it. I smile because that is my Stacey. She usually takes care of things with little or no help from me. She finds the best way to solve the problem (in this case, the best tooth puller - Auntie Rett) and then reports to me when the problem is solved. I love how God made every one of my children different. I do love that although she has an independent streak, she still does find me to be the best at solving SOME of her problems! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment