Sunday, November 1, 2009

One Crazy Birthday



About all I got to enjoy for the triplets' seventh birthday was the satisfaction that I had provided them with really cool birthday cakes. I told them I was going to pick the cakes this year and surprise them and they thought that was pretty cool. It was Friday, September 11th when I began making them and the whole process went well into the night. They were planning on having the actual party on Saturday the 12th and with the completion of the cakes all but the goodie bag items were ready for the party. It was 1 a.m. on the 12th when the cakes were completed. I fell into my bed exhausted only to wake up two hours later with the realization that I will probably not be able to enjoy the fun of the party with my seven year olds. Contractions were coming 5 minutes apart and by morning I was on my way to the hospital! More about that in the next post! :)

No comments: