
It is always a joy when my chubby babies grow to the point where I see a neck developing! Today that is what I saw when I looked across the room at Matthew sitting in his exersaucer! I grabbed the camera and of course by the time I got there he had slouched down and there he was again, chubby "no neck" baby. BUT, he did show off his talent as he threw both hands up to do "SO BIG". That is something that we have taught all of our babies in their time. With Zach it evolved into "so big, and strong, and smart, and cute and sweet, and SILLY". Matthew has the "so big" down so far and an audience of two brothers and two sisters who are excited to teach him the rest. (So far he just sits and stares at them while they go through the routine looking a little confused!) I can't believe he is almost a year old! When did this happen?!
No comments:
Post a Comment