Thursday, January 25, 2007

Welcome!





Back by popular demand - the Sloans are online once again! We have had so many friends and family members say that they miss being able to see what is going on with us that I decided it was about time to figure out what this blogging thing is all about! (and me a former computer teacher - oh well)

After a seasonably warm winter thus far, the snow has come and the children are enjoying every minute of it! (This week has been an exception since the sniffles have come - more like the CRUD has come!) I think we are on the mend though and will be back to throwing snowballs in no time! Zach has not been out in the snow yet, but when he does I am sure that he will make his winter debut known here. More about him later.










No comments: